Peanut butter is a very healthful food and can be a great part of most people's diets.
For instance, did you know that peanut butter
- Is a vegetarian source of protein
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E, Niacin, Phosphorous & Magnesium
- Is Cholesterol Free and can help improve your HDL-LDL ratio
- Contains fiber, offering about as much as ˝ cup of broccoli
- Good source of natural folic acid, an essential nutrient during pregnancy and in the prevention of heart disease
Recent nutrition studies show peanut butter is good for you!
Spotlight on Folic Acid
Lower Your Blood Pressure
Protect Against Breast Cancer
Nutritional Analysis of Peanut Butter
How a PB&J Stacks Up